Tuesday 13 March 2018

This indecision is killing me.

Weather has really done for my backend plans. Spent yesterday dodging rain and farting about for two dace from the tidal pool. A pigeon chested female and a sandpaper rough male.  Mooched over  a pint of Adnams then watched someone clever (i.e: he had an umbrella) catching tidal bream.


Today. Well, I am metaphorically keeping my powder (tackle, clothing  and luggage) as  dry as I can as I am off to  Zanderland tomorrow for the last hurrah.  So, hike up to the Beck to see if Keith has grown in the last two years? On the barely Blue Lagoon to put my hemp and casters to good use? Slog down the muddy straight to see if my mate the 14+ has any friends? Check the tide table for what its worth being so far from Yarmouth for those slabs? Word is the Yare and Wensum are still well up so no point that journey?


I have been give strict orders to mend the coat rack then bugger off which is a start I suppose.









No comments:

Post a Comment