Wednesday 5 August 2020

Blogger do your worst


A few randoms before I am forced to take on the new Blogger thingy. East Runton is our current go  to. It's rarely busy, has rock pools, chips and ice creams.


You can park at Blickling Lake free if you are an NT member without all that booking malarkey. It's carp or bream these days it seems. I remember being left here for a day as a nipper, about three jetties past the first reed fringe. I was in primary years I guess as granny had a Vauxhall Viva. imagine being left on your own all day at that age. Even then I was contrary, opting to fish close in for micro rudd, perfect little things. I had 23 which was way beyond my wildest dreams. I can still smell their unique slime today. The water was as green then as it is now in summer.



A Sunak half price breakfast yesterday at the fabulous Back to the Garden. Rich hollandaise and really good treacle black bacon


A couple of oddities on the back road to West Lynn as well. We do du different in Norfolk.





The Wash is that way.




 A pre Sunak lunch side



Must explore Lynn properly before I take the retirement plunge. I'm getting the feeling that they've calculated on me having gone already, which being contrary is making me drag my feet a bit. A Hanseatic League port and has some fine buildings.


















4 comments:

  1. Ah, Blogger has ‘upgraded’ you - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BB, Good luck with the new not improved shitbag blogger. It truly is rubbish I don't know which twerp devised it but what happened to that old maxim 'if it aint broke don't fix it. I'm going to give it a couple of chances this week then it will be over to WordPress. By the way 'SAVE' is hidden in PREVIEW but my preview doesn't work. What a load of cack.

    KL has some lovely parts the old port and the Musem is very good. I'll sort some fishing after next week sorting 'mother' problems and stuff.

    Take care, John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take care too John, feel it's calm before the storm.

      Delete