Sunday 24 January 2021

How do you like your eggs in the morning? A pulling line I believe. I do like 'em scrambled as long as not from the microwave. Yes, that's right, some people confess to making scrambled eggs in the microwave. But then that Dalek John Redwood has just bemoaned the lack of British fruit and vegetables in some shops at the moment. What with it being winter and everything.

I prefer my scrambled eggs on the toast but can't cut the toast (or the mustard) with my weak and withered left hand languishing in it's cast. Maldon sea salt, orange juice with bits and decent coffee essential accompaniments. Now, have I taken my Lansoprazole?


Today has been grim and cold with a persistent frost all day. Frost enough to make walking in what has been a quagmire quite easy going. Not a lot to see though.






6 comments:

  1. I do like a poached egg to be fair, but then happy with scrambled and yes, who microwaves them when they take seconds to make, then again could be the only option if you want some a work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love scrambled eggs, BUT they must not be over cooked.
    Looks like rye toast, which is also a fave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Redwood. Is that creep still above ground ? Microwave not acceptable. What happened to standards ? This country is going to the dogs !

    ReplyDelete