Thursday 29 October 2020

Up shit creek

Up shit creek without a paddle I was. All the prodding and flushing in the world was not going to clear what turned out to be the poo berg of all poo bergs. The only saving graces were it wasn't backing up into Bure Boi Towers as previously and as I was too mean to pay  a call out fee a decent pressure on the garden hose and non metered water supply as I went it it all rear entry.

I should have done a before and after but that would have been too gruesome.  Suffice to say I won't be using the garden hose for its intended purpose until the spring......


And given the rain we're getting it may not be needed then garden wise. I had loaded the charabanc with  roach and perch in mind but it was wet, minging and cold so I drive round  a bit to find out that the pubs were full of half term diners and slunk back home. No fish is worth getting out for in that. 








2 comments: