Thursday 28 June 2018

The dark side


Over to the dark side. Sometimes I stick one down the edge on some basic shop bought rig. Knocks and occasional runs and tench. But often a tangle and the shortest rig ever. Stick on a small pva bag and no tangles. Simples....


I did use my standard in a rut tactics on the faintly blue lagoon whilst wag and magging on Saturday but you just can't fish two floats if they're not close together. Still, there was some interest on the Source rod and I suspect they were roach so even more reason to find out some decent 8 or 10mm baits.

Sunday barbie. Cooks perks here though you can usually keep barbie burgers in my opinion. The barbie is Mk 2 and built by my engineer  brother-in law. Built to last in fact.


With Two Terriers accompaniment. Fen tastic.


The very local water and the rut I am getting too comfortable in. Not that I'm struggling that hard to get out of it







I did venture on to one of the stages last night for a change of view.


Sun is beating down today so think it might be floater time on the commute water tomorrow. And possibly some river roach.

I haven't heard  otherwise so I guess Engerland and the Stella boys are both contriving to loose so they can both somehow finish 2nd in the group and get the better draw for the last 16.

What was that knob of a German keeper doing btw? Ball playing keepers/centre backs my arse. Hoof it in the stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment