Sunday 22 April 2018

Little snapper

Had a very quick look at the now blue again lagoon in the week, and had two have a go at my shad right at my feet, the bigger one didn't stay on but this little'un did. I'm just not patient enough to really give lure fishing a proper go but the odd dabble happens sometimes and it can be exciting. Just I always forget that bit.


It 's been a week for a wander as the temps have picked right up and following my day out in the Wensum valley with (Dolly 9-5) John Bailey I'll give the Sparham complex more of a go this year. I do love a tinca.


Selbrigg is not open till June but it is a gorgeous place and on the commute route.


I've always loved that copper beech and so I learnt has Bailey.


Brief but lovely sunset last night over Skeyton.


Off for a roach or two now it's cooling down a bit. Toodle pip.




No comments:

Post a Comment