Thursday 24 February 2022

Snow drop

Got to fit all my leave in and when I chose today the weather had looked ok. Then of course it rained till after lunch and the wind was back, I had to pass the river on the way back from Dangling  Indirect (I'm starting to build my stillwater bait stocks up) so a rod and bits were in the boot just in case. The lock was free so I opted for an hour there to see if the fish were at home. Maybe a few were, it took ages to get a bite on double reds 9 foot down and that was in a sustained hail shower, it was a chublet and I bumped one soon after. And that was it.


Bit too much water in the pool today, probably will be spot on by Saturday.












3 comments:

  1. "On leave" ? You're not in the army lad. Holiday will do nicely 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really nice in the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete