Monday 25 December 2023

Travel Man

Been out in the charabanc, called in on TT, Sue and Lucie, star of this lovely TT print. Hope to get John out for  a Fen pike in the New Year. Thanks from me and the Loafer for the wine.


Caught up with my  dad and brother, in the Greyhound for a change. I'll make sure he gets fed next time. The Loafer, The Canadian Giant and Lobkin and I used to wind up Tom, the grumpiest landlord in the world up by ordering scampi in a basket at 1 minute to 9pm. Wonder what happened to the bloke with a gammy eye, a roll up permanently glued to his lip and always wore a blue parka?


Then onto the Stour flood plain with the Loafer. He is loving his chub/roaching at the moment. He did his best to put me in some bankers, how I missed that bite I'll never know..


He jammied one out on the crumb feeder, a lovely stamp roach. 


And I came away with these cracking floats to field test and some local colour to soak up.





2 comments: