Friday 11 May 2018

Wanderlust

Now I have a Charabanc back on the road new vistas are opening up again.  Diesel which I'm not keen on but I'll take 20 quid tax and  around 700 miles from a tank anytime.  This sunny weather is helping too. Will probably be a jungle by the 16th of June so best I get that  #4 weight bought and in action.


Had an earlyish wander round a now neglected Wensum pit. Got to have a few tench left but don't think it'll be chucking up 20+ fish in  a few hours anymore.


New ticket on here, with some upper river fishing too. On the daily commute route





This lovely village pond has a traditional close season and is also conveniently on the way home. Almost endless numbers of little and battered but game old warrior carp guaranteed.










 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Most certainly TT. Think a half day, a pint of Broadside and then a few hours letting lovkly little carp take my line for a trundle is on the cards come June.

      Delete