Sunday 17 February 2019

Black Death

Unseasonably warm and I bet the tench are having a nose around. Might trickle  some bait in a few spots just in case. After an epic struggle against a fatberg with some serious chemicals I headed off up up Cyanide  Straight again but got distracted by following an otter up two bends and right up to the church so a good half mile. I headed back to set up the gear and came across this cormorant. Couldn't see any signs of it being shot. The neck though was chewed to the bone.


I worked down the straight but with nothing to show for my reasonable efforts. I spent the last hour trotting maggots with two missed bites and a very decent roach that came off.  Several rolled as I was packing away so it's bread or bust next time.


Apologies for the poor quality but heavily cropped from a 18-55m.









No comments:

Post a Comment