Tuesday 26 January 2021

Shut up and eat your damned quesadilla Napoleon

Not bad for an enforced work from home office view early doors. Soon wears off though as the day begins to drag. If I'm not driving by next Wednesday afternoon I will be in a bit of a bate.


Probably a bit niche but came across the end of Napoleon Dynamite last night. Not one for anyone who had a notion that they and their adolescence was cool but a real delight for those of us who weren't and didn't and it wasn't. Well, not until punk came along and smacked every other fecker right out of the park.


And in other news, leave the onion skins on when making a stock from the Sunday chicken carcass. It's the law.


6 comments:

  1. Good advice on the stock, well done on the citation from one of the great comedies of our time, and what kind of fish are those up top, some kind of herring presumably?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite right about the onionskins. Us intellectuals in West Norfolk always do. John

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been enjoying you soup...I agree with your leaving the skins on and I also see you put the celery leaves in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waste not want not. Worth drying them off in a very low oven then adding to some decent sea salt flakes. For me always Maldon Sea Salt but I guess really salt is salt, sort of.

      Delete