Saturday 11 September 2021

Bream you say?

Saturday and I fished into  a difficult wind and that squinty light when you can't quite see the float. Lost  a tench and had a couple of just over  skimmer sized bream. Sunday chose to fish with the wind over my shoulder. Got them fizzing, lost two unseen ponderers and foul hooked these two, one in the dorsal, and the other in a pec. So they did fight quite a lot which was nice.



Not so nice was the cormorant that popped up right by my feet. I scared it off but it has left it's white calling card on the stages.


3 comments:

  1. Bream are surprisingly easy to foul hook when the start mooching around feed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a method feeder with a short hook link would be better when they are diving into the feed , I'll try that later today.

      Delete
  2. No no no as the lady said 😁. No more smelly, snotty bream.

    ReplyDelete