Monday 12 December 2022

Hoar and doors


This post was supposed to have featured a few poached pet chub from the Loafer's best swims. As it was he sneaked up and tied my line behind my spool and round the rod handle whilst I was baiting up a few spots and declared the trip ending tangle as a direct consequence of having too small rod eyes (too small for him to be able to see to thread the line through, nothing to do with the sharp frost).

Just as well as I took lots of pictures of Dedham and it's doors then.


It's a very picturesque village, more Jon Boi than the London set though as its quite Essexish. Which is a good thing. Friendly folk generally. 





Had been  a bit parky on the way down, -5C most of the way. Pretty though. 


Not having a breakfast with this flat white didn't go down too well, cutlery, napkins and menu whisked away whilst the chip and pin reader was thrust in my mush before the saucer had hit the table. Weird buggers in South Norfolk.
















5 comments:

  1. Your consistant incompetence astonishes me 😆

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if the line had got through the guides it would have probably got frozen in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certainly keener than I am boh ,meh Christmas to you and yours.👍

    ReplyDelete