Tuesday 20 July 2021

Just a short 24 hour session.

Just a short 24 hour session. I really do hate that glib tail gazer's phrase. Sponsored so and so catches first ever 60 plus UK brace,... Ned Vass smashes his PB twice in a two week long session at Kordatakes Yer Dosh Embryo. Four hours is a long 'un for me at present. So, you're not going to get an anatomy of a session on here today....

Pushing 3 hours or so on the Next Nearest on Saturday in the by then just about bearable heat after tea. I hoped this stuff might give me an edge, not sure it did really. Hard to plumb accurately, think the weed is beginning to work through the tru blu inhibitor.

 
Some nice roach. mainly on the drop  and just one bream, foul hooked in a pectoral fin, which upped the fight quality a few notches. Lovely old job after  a hard day hacking through a briar jungle.




Even later and even shorter river trip on Sunday, partly because I knocked over the bait box. The Sweetcorn Kid has been back too, perhaps trying to avoid the ravenous small dace.
 

Bait shredding small dace, and a couple of small  but brilliantly coloured perch as I hadn't packed corn. 




Oh and a nice roach as well. Nights starting to pull in now, fill in flash coming into play against the lowering sun.















1 comment:

  1. Anymore than five hours and you're boring them out Waaak.
    Most modern carp fishing is a ludicrous carry on on the very opposite to what it's all about.
    In my very very humble opinion.
    But I'm right 😆

    ReplyDelete