Friday 10 December 2021

Not fishing

Haven't got any rods out of any description since the 1st  but have wandered about looking at other things which will probably pop up till I do wave a rod about again.

Lovely skies yesterday, and my car GPS told me I was at the dizzying for round these parts 13 feet above sea level. Nose bleed time. Looking towards Walpole Cross Keys and a bit further away Lincolnshire as opposed to Cambridgeshire and Suffolk. Though a high flying drone would see those too. I opted for point and shoot from the side of the car after checking on comms.


The Great Ouse, on the outskirts of King's Lynn and Palm Paper over the A47 bridge


Later, a closing time coffee and the bright lights of firmly in North Norfolk Holt
















2 comments:

  1. Very interesting sky in that first pic. Do you carry oxygen in the car for when you get to heights like that 😃

    ReplyDelete