Tuesday 28 December 2021

Stuff

Monday was wet, very wet. I did load up the charabanc  but this was as near as I got to actually fishing. Though it was full I think it would have been fishable but the rain said no. Well, I did but the rain was bellowing in my ear as well.


Even wetter today and though I did contemplate getting some worms from Dangling Indirect for the last hour I knew my angling year had probably come to an end although I might sneak in an early start on the 31st to see if I  can add to my small year list. I think it's around a bakers dozen whilst the Essex Scribbler's list is around 70 odd.

Settled for Now at Least Prodigal, the Leeds  Connection and Oldest Little Un and I headed instead for the bleak coast and after a  couple of false stops ended up in Sheringham, Twixt Pine and Sea for coffee and cake in the Whelk Coppers. Which was nice.




2 comments:

  1. Always the same this time of year. Days off but bad weather, or rivers perfect but working!

    ReplyDelete